- Is BCom good for future?
- What are the benefits of B Com?
- What is Fullform of BCom?
- Which degree is best for CS?
- What is the salary of CS?
- What should I do along with BCom?
- Can I do CS along with B Com?
- Which type of BCom is best?
- Is BCom easy?
- What are the different courses in B Com?
- What is the salary of B Com?
- Is B Com hard for a science student?
Is BCom good for future?
3) Immense Future Prospects: While B.Com alone can provide a lucrative career path for an aspirant, even as far as providing managerial positions later on in their career path, pursuing a higher education degree in some cases shortens the journey to pursuing a highly lucrative path..
What are the benefits of B Com?
Vast Career choice. There are so many courses available for B-Com students such as M-Com, MBA, CA (Chartered Accountant), CS (Company Secretary), MCA and many of the diploma courses, etc. … Greater career advancement. … Vast Job Profile. … Vast Job Areas. … Greater employment opportunities. … Handsome Salary.
What is Fullform of BCom?
About Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Bachelor of Commerce, which is popularly known by its abbreviation B.Com, is an undergraduate course that is completed over a duration of three years. B.Com is among the most popular bachelor’s level programmes and is therefore offered in a vast number of colleges and universities.
Which degree is best for CS?
1. Information Technology and Information Systems. This is definitely the top computer degree choice if your goal is to excel in dealing with end-user computing, systems administration, and/or systems engineering because it covers all those aspects.
What is the salary of CS?
Company Secretary salariesSalary rangeData pointsBetween ₹487,000 and ₹565,00010% of responsesBetween ₹565,000 and ₹643,00012% of responsesBetween ₹643,000 and ₹721,0007% of responsesBetween ₹721,000 and ₹800,0005% of responses6 more rows
What should I do along with BCom?
List of Courses after B.ComCourse Options after B.ComEligibilityChartered Financial Analyst (CFA)Graduation/ Final Year of GraduationBusiness Accounting and Taxation (BAT)B.Com degree and aboveCertified Management Accountant (CMA)Graduation + 2 years of work experienceActuarial ScienceB.Com/ B.Com (Hons.) Degree5 more rows•Apr 30, 2020
Can I do CS along with B Com?
It is possible for you to pursue CS along with BCom by distance learning, but you will need to work hard since it is not simple to pursue two courses simultaneously and there may be a clash of examination schedules which you need to check. Yes, one can do CS in regular and B.Com in Distance Education.
Which type of BCom is best?
B. Com. Honours top specializations Investment Management. Banking and Insurance. Financial Market. Taxation. Human Resources. Law. Information Management. Marketing.More items…
Is BCom easy?
It is not about easy or difficult. Your decision should be made keeping in mind the interests, strengths, aptitude and career goals. **B.Com degree equips a student with fundamentals and concepts on Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies.
What are the different courses in B Com?
B.Com (Hons) Courses in IndiaAccountancyAccounting and FinanceBanking and InsuranceComputer Applications and e-BusinessInternational AccountingMarketing and Retail ManagementMarketingMarketing and Management1 more row•Jul 15, 2020
What is the salary of B Com?
B.Com Jobs:CitySalary RangeBangalore, KarnatakaINR 220,000 – 468,000New Delhi, DelhiINR 240,000 – 480,000Chennai, TamilnaduINR 200,000 – 360,000Mumbai, MaharashtraINR 216,000 – 432,0004 more rows•Mar 13, 2020
Is B Com hard for a science student?
There is no such difficulties in doing B.Com. Don’t worry, if you are a science student. You can easily pursue B.Com. At the beginning time you can have some problem as because subjects will be entirely different from science but don’t worry, that is not going to be tough to study.