- Can I login my GCash to another phone?
- Can I use GCash without bank account?
- How do I replace my GCash Mastercard?
- How many GCash Mastercard can be linked?
- Can I use GCash without Internet?
- Can I delete my GCash account?
- Is it safe to link bank to GCash?
- Can I have 2 accounts in GCash?
- What should I do if I lost my GCash SIM?
- Can I change the name of my GCash account?
Can I login my GCash to another phone?
Yes, you can log in to different accounts through one GCash App, but not simultaneously..
Can I use GCash without bank account?
If you don’t have an account with GCash yet, it’s time to create one so you can start using its services. Registration can be done in four ways: through the GCash website, GCash mobile app, Globe *143# SIM menu, and Facebook messenger.
How do I replace my GCash Mastercard?
To replace a damaged or lost GCash card, you can call the hotline (02) 7782-2882 or 2882 to report the incident.
How many GCash Mastercard can be linked?
3. Can I have 2 GCash Mastercards? You can have multiple cards if you have two or more GCash wallets registered under your name. However, under the GCash Terms and Conditions, only one GCash card can be linked to a GCash wallet.
Can I use GCash without Internet?
GCash can now be used without load*! Cash-in, buy load, send money, pay bills even without load. Making your payments has never been easier with GCash! To learn more, visit www.gcash.com/gcash-is-now-zero-rated!
Can I delete my GCash account?
You can delete your GCash Account either by sending an email, submitting a support ticket, or calling the support number.
Is it safe to link bank to GCash?
Yes, GCash is safe. It’s natural to have concerns, especially those who are new with any technology. However, like any other method where you place your money like ATM, passbook, even in a ‘piggy bank or alkansya’, you need to follow safety reminders to minimize any risk of loss.
Can I have 2 accounts in GCash?
Yes, you can have more than one GCash account under your name but using different mobile numbers. As of this writing, a person can open a maximum of three (3) GCash accounts using three different mobile numbers. However, you can only apply for one GCash Mastercard under your name.
What should I do if I lost my GCash SIM?
If you lost your SIM card or your mobile phone where your GCash account is registered, you will need to contact GCash Support immediately so we can temporarily suspend your GCash account for your safety. You may submit a ticket or call us at 2882 with the details of your concern.
Can I change the name of my GCash account?
Hi, on the GCash dashboard, tap the side menu on the upper right > tap your name > ‘Edit My Profile’.